Ads

Best nonstop Country wedding song soundtrack


These are the best country wedding music collection, This is why country music is so wonderful to listen to -- they sing about love. The hip hop guys only sing about bitches and hos and misogyny. I love this music.

Song list: 

Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
Like Jesus Does - Eric Church
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lady Antebellum
If I Didn't Have You - Thompson Square
The Dance - Garth Brooks
Amazed - Lonestar
She's Everything - Brad Paisley
Cowboys And Angels - Dustin Lynch
Me And You - Kenny Chesney
Free - Zac Brown Band
Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
Then - Brad Paisley
Whatever It Is - Zac Brown Band
My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
It's Your Love - Tim McGraw
Smile - Uncle Kracker
I Swear - John Michael Montgomery
Lost In This Moment - Keith Anderson
Love Your Love The Most - Eric Church
I Cross My Heart - George Strait
God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
I Melt - Rascal Flatts
Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
You Won't Ever Be Lonely - Andy Griggs