Ads

Michael Learns to Rock Nonstop mp3



Michael Learns to Rock (also known as MLTR) is a Danish pop/soft rock band that performs songs in English. Formed in 1988, the band has sold over 11 million records worldwide, mainly in Asia, and in addition, another 6 million or more paid downloads for their single "Take Me To Your Heart" which was awarded "most downloaded single of the year 2006". The band has recorded eight studio albums as well as a number of live and greatest hits albums. The band's eighth studio album, Scandinavia, was released in 2012.


Song list:

1. Paint My Love25 Minutes
2.Any Way You Want It
3.Blue Night
4.Breaking My Heart
5.Call On Love
6.Complicated Heart
7.Crazy Dream
8.How Many Hours
9.If You Leave My World
10.I'm Gonna Be Around
11It's Only Love
12Nothing To Lose
13Out Of The Blue
14 Paint My Love
15.Silent Times
16.Sleeping Child
17.Someday
18.Strange Foreign Beauty
19.Sweetest Surprise
20.Take Me To Your Heart
21.That's Why (You Go Away)
22The Actor
23The Ghost Of You
24.You Took My Heart Away
25.Love Will Never Lie